A few things I am thankful for in 2013~
1. I am thankful for the love and support of my Mom and Dad- Not sure what I would do without them...They have taught me so much about life and continue to teach me everyday! I never went without growing up- They always had my back!
2. I am thankful for Clint- who works harder than anyone I know to support our family and give us not only what we need, but what we "think" we need. He is way more fun than me and plays games after work with the kids like it's his second job.
3. I am thankful for Kaci and Bailey! I love their guts! They are smarter than me and cuter than me....and the best part of me!
4. I am thankful for Payton and Chelsea. If it weren't for the two of them...I wouldn't have to clean half as much as I do. The mud this winter is killing me...but I still let them crawl into my bed every night- and I mop and clean and wash the sheets (almost)every morning!
5. I am thankful for Berber! She is my BFF- don't mess with her or ..."Oh Snap!"
6. I am thankful for the red cup on a cold winter morning.
7. I am thankful for Clementine! She is the best car I have ever owned! I love her!!
8. I am thankful for my phone. Even though I can't do anything on it without the help of Clint, Kaci and Bailey- (another reason why I am thankful for #2 and #3)
9. I am thankful for my beautiful house/pool and my new neighbors and friends!
10. I am thankful for online shopping. Without it.....I am not sure anyone would be getting anything for Christmas this year!