My babies!

My babies!
Catch up on our families daily adventures, learn more about our dreams and experience life with diabetes through our eyes! Grab a cup of something warm and read on to learn more about my Random Thoughts....

Thursday, February 26, 2009

"On my honor, I will try - to serve God and my country. To help people at all times and live by the Girl Scout Law!







Kaci took her Brownie oath tonight and became an official Brownie!
We are so proud of her. Ms. Micha hosted the ceremony and party at her house.
It was very nice. We made a delicious fruit salad and Kaci made some
chocolate covered strawberries that were a hit! I even got to be onstage
with Kaci and twirl her before she looked in the mirror.
We closed out our cookie sales on this night too.
Kaci's official count ended up being 202 boxes....
Not too bad for her first year!
We are so proud of our girl!

No comments: