Monday, March 30, 2009
Saturday, March 28, 2009
Thursday, March 26, 2009
Wednesday, March 25, 2009
Monday, March 23, 2009
I was feeling crummy on Sunday and watched LOTS of Food Network while Clint took the kiddos to the park. It was one of the easiest and yummy recipes I saw! All you need is; tortillas, marshmallow goo, sliced bananas, chocolate chips and graham crackers.....melt them all together ....and you have a little piece of heaven! Here are Kaci and Bailey showing you just how good they really are!
Kaci LOVED it!!!
Sunday, March 22, 2009
Saturday, March 21, 2009
Our first stop was the dolphins. I stood in line to try and get some fish so that we could feed them, but after waiting for 10 minutes, I was told they had ran out and were closing the fish store! Fortunately, the lady standing next to us was very nice and held her fish right out in front of us so that we could get a close look and a quick touch of the dolphins.
Second stop was the Shamu show! Good thing we rented the stroller or we never would have made it there in time. It was an awesome show and when it was over Bailey said his eyes almost cried they were so filled with joy!
Riding the Shamu Express was the next best part of the day!Kaci and Bailey are old enough (and tall enough - AND BRAVE ENOUGH) to go on it all by themselves. It was about an hour wait in line- so we killed the time by playing a few carnival games and each of them won a stuffed green frog.
Our next ride was the Rio Loco. After waiting about an hour in line- Bailey and I decided it was time for ice cream. So, we hopped out of line and went and got ourselves a treat. (Bailey snuck in a nap as well) And- not a bad idea, since Kaci and Amber had to wait in line another hour and fifteen minutes. We watched as they sailed by and got soaked at the end of the ride when their raft went straight under the waterfall!
It was a great day full of great memories! Can't wait to do it again really soon!
Tuesday, March 17, 2009
Monday, March 16, 2009
Sunday night Amber called and asked if Kaci and Bailey wanted to spend the night! Of course, they said yes! She treated them to dinner at Rudinos and then they rented Beverly Hills Chihuahua! Bailey said they stayed up real late and watched the whole movie and then slept in this morning -- like grown up people do!
After they had breakfast and got dressed for the day- they came and picked me up and we decided to treat ourselves to lunch at GattiLand! Monday is mom's eat free.....BUT when we got there the line was wrapped around the building. We decided it would be best for us to choose another place to eat and try GattiLand another day. So- we headed off to Chilli's! When it was time to pay the bill- Amber found a $2 bill in her purse. Bailey and Kaci have never seen a $2 bill, so she let them keep it! Totally cool!
In the meantime, Pa Pa headed over to our house to finish up work on the kid's swing set. Now that the rain is gone and the weather has warmed up a bit - he was able to finish the woodwork. Now it just needs a coat of paint and it will be back to new. We are so happy now that it is fixed and just in time for the warm weather! Kaci didn't waste anytime before she hopped on. While she was swinging the homemade ice cream was churning and we polished off the day with a delicious ice cream cone!
Look at what Amber found!
Sunday, March 15, 2009
1. What is something mom always says to you? In the morning she tells me its time to go to school.
4. How does your mom make you laugh? She tickles me.
5. What did your mom like to do when she was a child? IDK
6. How old is your mom? 33
7. How tall is your mom? 40 inches
8. What is her favorite thing to watch on TV? Judge Judy
9. What does your mom do when you're not around? Watches TV
10. If your mom becomes famous, what will it be for? Being a good teacher
11. What is your mom really good at? Loving me
17. What do you and your mom do together? We draw pictures together.
18. How are you and your mom the same? We look alike.
19. How are you and your mom different? Her eyes are green and mine are blue.
20. How do you know your mom loves you? She always tells me that she loves me and kisses me goodnight and gives me lots of hugs.
21. What does your mom like most about your dad? He's funny.
22. . Where is your mom's favorite place to go? to a Mexican Restaurant
2. What makes mom happy? a hug
3. What makes mom sad? If you miss me.
12. What is your mom not very good at? winning
13. What does your mom do for her job? teaching
14. What is your mom's favorite food? turkey
15. What makes you proud of your mom? because you do a good job
16. If your mom were a cartoon character, who would she be? Tom (from Tom and Jerry)
Thursday, March 12, 2009
Saturday, March 7, 2009
Leaving for the dance