Kaci and Bailey's school is having a "Special Reading Spot Photo Contest" this summer.
Contest rules are:
- Students must be visibly reading a book in the photo.
- The school-wide contest runs from NOW until Friday, September 7, 2012 at 3:00 PM.
- Participating students must email the photo to Mrs. Uselman
- Participation forms are available on e-backpack. Additional copies will be available in the library in August when school starts back.
- Entries will be voted on by a panel of judges made up of Teravista staff. The 10 most creative photos will be enlarged for display in the library for one year, aired on the morning Broadcast news, and posted on the library blog.
- All participants’ entries will be printed in color and displayed on the Library bulletin board
- We’re looking for creative pictures. It can be at a national landmark or in your own backyard.
- We’re looking for pictures where the setting matches the book. Read a book about flowers in a garden, for instance.
- Please take your photo in the highest resolution possible on your camera. Cameras on your phone are not going to have a high enough resolution and we will not be able to enlarge those photos.
So fun! We have to take a stab at it....Hope our photos were creative enough to win a spot on the BIG canvases in the library for the 2012-2013 school year!
Here is a picture of Kaci and Bailey reading a book with a historical tour guide in the downtown streets of Boston. I just love Bailey's Texas Longhorns shirt and Boston RedSox hat!
....And here is a picture of Kaci taking a moment out of her Sea World day to read a book with Shamu!
We will let you know when the school year starts if we have any winners on our hands!