My babies!

My babies!
Catch up on our families daily adventures, learn more about our dreams and experience life with diabetes through our eyes! Grab a cup of something warm and read on to learn more about my Random Thoughts....

Friday, April 10, 2009

If you get melted chocolate on your hands, you are eating too slowly!

Checking to see if the flashlights work....
Yup! They do!

Kaci and Jenna

Checking his loot
Birdnest Toast!
************************************************

Last night was the Annual Flashlight
Easter Egg Hunt at Old Settlers Park.
The kids loved it last year and I think it was a hit this year too! It is our third hunt this year....and counting!! First we hit McDonalds to build up our energy and strength- and then we headed out to the park. Bailey saw his friend, Zane and Kaci ran in to her Girl Scout buddy, Alyssa and her little sister, Jenna. Jenna really liked Kaci and wouldn't let go of her hand until the hunt started. They got lots of candy, a bouncy ball, and a coupon for bowling!


I think the hunt was a success!
This morning Bailey taught me how to make bird nest toast. They made it at school and I think it is his new breakfast favorite! Very easy to make...you just make a hole in the middle of your bread and scramble an egg inside while you toast the bread in the skillet! Excellent!


No comments: