My babies!

My babies!
Catch up on our families daily adventures, learn more about our dreams and experience life with diabetes through our eyes! Grab a cup of something warm and read on to learn more about my Random Thoughts....

Sunday, July 11, 2010

Sea World Adventure Camp!

Here we are packed and ready for our Girl Scout overnight trip to Sea World. This year our troop decided to use the funds we raised from our cookie sales to pay for this unique trip!
Here we are waiting for our guide in our cute troop shirts!
Look at all the girls in their new orange shirts. In order to enter the park- we all had to put them on! So much for our cute troop shirts. This will also explain why Kaci is wearing a green bow with her orange shirt! ha
Kaci and Grayson trying to stay cool!
We loved this guy- posing for pics and catching the sun rays!
The girls caught some rays too!
Here we are at the Shamu show! I think I heard it put best when someone said," One bad whale can spoil it for all the rest!" It was a very low key version of the Shamu performances we have seen before. Lots of music, dancers and smoke- not much Shamu at all. They are reviewing procedures and all activities since the unfortunate accident.
Here are the girls asking talking to one of the trainers. It was so miserably hot during that show. You can't see it in any of these pictures- but man it was hot!
Here we are in the shark tank after a LONG and HOT day! I thought I would be a little more nervous about the sharks....fortunately, the floor was so hard and uncomfortable- I barely noticed the sharks! ha Let's just say it was a long night. Thank goodness for my phone. I was able to check emails, facebook and play games all night! I also enjoyed giggling with Tracy (one of the other moms) and listening to someone snore like a freight train all night long. There were 100 of us in the shark tank- and it looked like they all slept like babies, other than me, Kaci, Tracy and Grayson!

No comments: