My babies!

My babies!
Catch up on our families daily adventures, learn more about our dreams and experience life with diabetes through our eyes! Grab a cup of something warm and read on to learn more about my Random Thoughts....

Saturday, October 4, 2008

"All children are artists. The problem is how to remain an artist once he grows up." Pablo Picasso









What a great weekend. It started off on Saturday with a birthday party for one of Kaci's classmates. It was a ceramics painting party and it was TONS of fun!! Before we left the party we had set a date there for Kaci's birthday. She started working on her invite list on the way home. We can't wait for November to get here! Kaci really enjoys anything that has to do with arts and crafts (much like me!) so this is going to be the perfect party for her!
Later that night while Clint, Marty and Bailey watched the UT football game --Kaci, Amber and I made some rice crispie Frankenstein treats! They were super sweet- fun and easy to make! We served them to the boys during the game as a sweet treat...especially since UT was winning the game. In just a bit- we are going to see Beverly Hills Chihuahua. The kids have been begging ever since the commercials started coming on TV about it. I am not so sure about it....but as long as I can get some popcorn and a soda - I will be happy too!

No comments: