My babies!

My babies!
Catch up on our families daily adventures, learn more about our dreams and experience life with diabetes through our eyes! Grab a cup of something warm and read on to learn more about my Random Thoughts....

Sunday, March 15, 2009

"Love life and life will love you back. Love people and they will love you back." Arthur Rubinstein

I was recently tagged in a questionaire.

Here are a few questions I asked Bailey and in his very own words, this is what he had to say.....

1. What is something mom always says to you? I love you
2. What makes mom happy? a hug
3. What makes mom sad? If you miss me.
4. How does your mom make you laugh? tickles me
5. What did your mom like to do when she was a child? play with toys
6. How old is your mom? 33
7. How tall is your mom? I don't know
8. What is her favorite thing to watch on TV? Tom and Jerry
9. What does your mom do when you're not around? buys some groceries
10. If your mom becomes famous, what will it be for? modeling
11. What is your mom really good at? losing
12. What is your mom not very good at? winning
13. What does your mom do for her job? teaching
14. What is your mom's favorite food? turkey
15. What makes you proud of your mom? because you do a good job
16. If your mom were a cartoon character, who would she be? Tom (from Tom and Jerry)
17. What do you and your mom do together? play board games
18. How are you and your mom the same? because we love each other
19. How are you and your mom different? your a teacher and I am a student
20. How do you know your mom loves you? because you say it and you hug me and you kiss me
21. What does your mom like most about your dad? because he married you
22. . Where is your mom's favorite place to go? the beach


No comments: