My babies!

My babies!
Catch up on our families daily adventures, learn more about our dreams and experience life with diabetes through our eyes! Grab a cup of something warm and read on to learn more about my Random Thoughts....

Monday, March 30, 2009

I love spring anywhere, but if I could choose I would always greet it in a garden. ~Ruth Stout

Clint had a great idea this weekend while doing some yard work. He thought that it would be nice for Kaci to have her own flower garden underneath their newly repaired swingswet. So-he worked on pulling up the grass while Kaci and I headed to Home Depot to buy some dirt and flowers! What we could have finished in one day --turned in to a 2- day project-- when Kaci got a yuckyy stomach bug. We had to stop our work last night to head in to rest. Thankfully, she started feeling much better this afternoon and we were able to finish our project! It is so beautiful!Just see the before and after pictures for yourself! We are so glad Spring is on the way!


All cleaned up and ready for flowers!
Looking good!
Mommy working!
Kaci loves her garden~
Bailey came to check it out!




No comments: