My babies!

My babies!
Catch up on our families daily adventures, learn more about our dreams and experience life with diabetes through our eyes! Grab a cup of something warm and read on to learn more about my Random Thoughts....

Tuesday, May 11, 2010

The best thing to spend on your children is time!


Today was "Family Day" in Bailey's Kindergarten class. All parents, grandparents, aunts and uncles were invited up to have lunch with the kids and then join them in their classroom afterwards for a sweet book reading. We were also surprised with some very nice Mother's Day and Father's Day crafts made by the children
On the way to Bailey's classroom we were surprised with his art work that had been chosen to hang in the hallway. How wonderful! What great watercolor art!

Bailey made a very cute wooden plaque with his picture on it for Daddy. Underneath his picture it said- "chip off the old block!" How cute is that? I wish I had gotten a close up picture of it-

I got this beautiful flower in a handpainted pot that said "My love for you keeps growing!"

I also took a quick picture of Kaci's artwork that was chosen for the hall~ Awesome!
Thank you, Mrs. Farque for helping the children to make us feel so special!

No comments: