My babies!

My babies!
Catch up on our families daily adventures, learn more about our dreams and experience life with diabetes through our eyes! Grab a cup of something warm and read on to learn more about my Random Thoughts....

Thursday, June 24, 2010

Buy Frostys ....help JDRF!



Wendy's holds a one-month promotion beginning in mid-July in which customers at participating Austin area Wendy’s restaurants can purchase a Frosty Coupon Book for $1.00. Each book includes four (4) coupons, good for a Free Small Frosty. All proceeds from the sale of coupon books goes to the Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation. We went today and bought 25 of them! The lady behind the register was so excited! They were having a competition to see who could sell the most. I think I put her in first place! Go get your book- they are only good while supplies last and the coupons NEVER expire!

No comments: