My babies!

My babies!
Catch up on our families daily adventures, learn more about our dreams and experience life with diabetes through our eyes! Grab a cup of something warm and read on to learn more about my Random Thoughts....

Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Let's Walk to Cure Diabetes!

I have not been a good blogger this summer. I am not sure why. I guess I am having too much fun just enjoying summer! Well, here is one thing I HAD TO SHARE! Kaci's "Say Boo To Diabetes Walk" postcards came in last week! I just love how they turned out.

 October is one of my favorite months- cooler weather, Halloween, all the beautiful fall decorations, fall scented scentsy bars and BOO WALK! If you can join us to walk.....SUPER! If you can donate to our team....AWESOME! If you can pray for a cure...WE LOVE YOU! Thanks for all you do to show us your support! Let's help say, "Boo to Diabetes!" and help be a part of the CURE!
I

No comments: