My babies!

My babies!
Catch up on our families daily adventures, learn more about our dreams and experience life with diabetes through our eyes! Grab a cup of something warm and read on to learn more about my Random Thoughts....

Saturday, July 28, 2012

"Don't take life too seriously..."

After a fun-filled 2 days at Great Wolf Lodge...I took this picture of Kaci in the car with my phone. Gotta' love the mustache (WOW! She is growing up so fast these days!LOL!) 

I love the quote on her shirt, "Don't take life too seriously...you'll never get out alive!" It is the perfect picture for today July 28, 2012.

Today is Kaci's 3 year Diaversary. 

I am so proud of her. She just gets prettier, braver and smarter every year! She has taught me so much about life and love and continues to each and everyday. 

When I grow up....I want to be just like her! I love you, Kaci!

No comments: