My babies!

My babies!
Catch up on our families daily adventures, learn more about our dreams and experience life with diabetes through our eyes! Grab a cup of something warm and read on to learn more about my Random Thoughts....

Thursday, August 2, 2012

Momma Bear was not happy!

Today we had to have Kaci's blood work done. It is my most un-favorite thing to do. (I'm not sure that is a real word) She was braver today than she has ever been and I was so proud of her. She has to have blood work done every 6 months- but due to a Dr. error- she is having to have it done just 3 months after her last draw since the paperwork was not complete for all of the tests last time. Talk about an upset Momma Bear! GRRRRRR! She makes me proud everyday!!! Clint surprised her with a dozen pink roses when he came home from work!

P.S. If you are wondering about the picture....we put numbing cream on her arms and wrap them in saran wrap for 30 minutes before test time !

No comments: