My babies!

My babies!
Catch up on our families daily adventures, learn more about our dreams and experience life with diabetes through our eyes! Grab a cup of something warm and read on to learn more about my Random Thoughts....

Thursday, November 1, 2012

The head of the beast....

Last year the kid's school collected soda tabs for the Ronald Mc Donald house. Ever since then....Bailey has kept on collecting. We have a jar on our counter where we put our tabs everytime we have a soda!
Well, thanks to Mr. Jerry- we know have more than just a little jar! (and according to Mr. Jerry this is just the "Head of the Beast" There are more to come!!)
 Look at all the soda tabs he brought me to give to Bailey! WOW! I have a feeling Bailey's class may win this year!
We better get to counting. How many soda tabs do you think are in there?

No comments: