My babies!

My babies!
Catch up on our families daily adventures, learn more about our dreams and experience life with diabetes through our eyes! Grab a cup of something warm and read on to learn more about my Random Thoughts....

Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Happy 12th Birthday, Kaci!

Happy 12th Birthday to MY Kaci! I love you so much!
 

 
 It is hard to believe you are already 12! When I ordered your cake last week I  told them to write,
"Happy 11th Birthday, Kaci!"
 
 
 As soon as I hit *Send* on the email....I had to quickly email Jerry back and tell him to please write
"Happy 12th Birthday, Kaci!"
 
 
 I loved the cake party we had at our house tonight! We have such wonderful family, friends and neighbors that came over to help us celebrate YOU!
 
 
It was fun looking through all of your scrapbooks.....


...starting with your baby book!


Here is a great picture of my 2 blue-eyed girls!
You and Aunt Berber!
 

Truly my favorite quote is this one..."Making the decision to have a child -it's momentous. It is to decide forever to have your heart go walking outside your body." Elizabeth Stone
 

 
 It is perfect for this day! For you are truly my "heart walking outside of my body." Who knew being a mom would be so much work- yet so much fun all at the same time?!

 
 I love the look on your face here while we sang "Happy Birthday to YOU....
 
 
 I hope all your wishes come true!

 
 You and Bailey have truly made me a better person just by letting me be your mom! I love your guts!!!
 Happy, Happy 12th Birthday!

No comments: