My babies!

My babies!
Catch up on our families daily adventures, learn more about our dreams and experience life with diabetes through our eyes! Grab a cup of something warm and read on to learn more about my Random Thoughts....

Friday, August 14, 2009

The sum total of all that lives is God. We may not be God, but we are of God, even as a little drop of water is of the ocean. - Mohandas Gandhi

Kaci and me on the balcony of the Aransas Princess!
Lunchtime! YUMMY!

Amber, me and Kaci....

Papa and Bailey braving the waves!

Burying Colton in the sand.

Kaci and I having a "free" pickle snack!

Pa Pa and Grandma Dee calling it a day!

Washing off after a fun day at the beach!

Pulling off shrimp heads getting ready for dinner.

Bailes and BerBer enjoying the pool!

Pirate Kaci and her new water shoes to keep her footsies safe!

The famous shark gift shop! AHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!

Here are the cool "healing" bracelets Amber bought for all of the girls to wear...

On the boardwalk....

Whatever you do...don't disturb the snakes!!!

Bailey getting ready for a sail.

My baby girl!

I didn't even have to pay them to do this one....AMAZING!!


1 comment:

Jessica Walker said...

Love the pics, especially the last one!