My babies!

My babies!
Catch up on our families daily adventures, learn more about our dreams and experience life with diabetes through our eyes! Grab a cup of something warm and read on to learn more about my Random Thoughts....

Monday, August 30, 2010

"Family is not an important thing; it's everything " Michael J. Fox


On December 1 , 2009 a friend of mine sent me this lovely prayer she had said for me. I printed that prayer -and saved it in my Family Planner. I found it today and really needed to hear it.



"Dear Lord,

My friend, Andrea is not seeing your devine plan today. We know that it is there and we trust that it will be revealed when you deem it necessary, but we struggle with the inability to help Kaci. The only consistency in her battle with this terrible disease it the inconsistency of it all. And it makes Andrea weary. Lord, I ask that you reach down and ease my friend's burdens. Send her some comfort and peace like you speak of in John 17. You are the great Physician. Lord, and can heal without speaking a single word. Kaci is strong and definitely leans on your for comfort. Bless and continue to keep her close. I pray that the Borchgardt family finds means of testing that is not so trying on the spirit and body. Heal her if it is your will but strengthen her herin a supernatural way so that she will proclaim the miracles of you. Lord, I ask these things, not because I am worthy of your Blessing, but because you Son Jesus dwells within me. Thank you for calling us your own.

In Jesus name I pray, Amen."

No comments: