My babies!

My babies!
Catch up on our families daily adventures, learn more about our dreams and experience life with diabetes through our eyes! Grab a cup of something warm and read on to learn more about my Random Thoughts....

Tuesday, August 24, 2010

There is a 1st time for everything! Today is the 1st day of 1st grade!

Well- it is finally here, (not that we have been waiting for it)- the FIRST day of school! PaPa came over this morning so he could stay with Kaci while Clint and I took Bailey to school on his first day of first grade! Kaci started running a fever last night- and was not able to go to school this morning. YUCK!
When I woke Bailey up this morning the first thing he said was, " Is it school today?" He was so excited! A little Handy Manny, some cold apple juice and a peanut butter cracker and he was ready to go!

But first we had to have a kiss!

For the first day of school drop off was pretty easy. We even found a spot to park in the parking lot. Great start to the day!

Dear Bailey,
I am so proud of you! You are such a smart boy and you re really going to love first grade. I know that you will learn so much and be a good friend to all of your classmates. You make me proud everyday to be you Mommy! I love you with all of my heart- Mommy


No comments: