My babies!

My babies!
Catch up on our families daily adventures, learn more about our dreams and experience life with diabetes through our eyes! Grab a cup of something warm and read on to learn more about my Random Thoughts....

Sunday, August 15, 2010

Happy Anniversary! 12 years!

We celebrated our anniversary one day early this year alone. Uncle Chad came from Dallas to watch Kaci and Bailey while we enjoyed a nice dinner at ZTejas and then a movie at the theatre. It was great. On Sunday- August 15th- our actual anniversary - we enjoyed a family date at the Melting Pot Family Day Special! Here we are toasting to another 12! Kaci did a great job with this picture!

Here are Kaci and Daddy waiting for the pots to warm up!

Bailey and I were ready for some cheese!

Once the pot was nice and bubbly, Kaci pushed her headband down and decided to become a fortune teller and tell us our future..... Hopefully CHOCOLATE is in our future!

Bailey wanted me to take this picture and post it. He dropped one of his bananas before it made it to the chocolate pot. He thought it was so funny when he found it on the bottom of his shoe. GROSS!

After Clint and I made a toast....so did Bailey...

....and Kaci!
It was a great lunch date! I can't wait until next year when we go back for #13~


No comments: