My babies!

My babies!
Catch up on our families daily adventures, learn more about our dreams and experience life with diabetes through our eyes! Grab a cup of something warm and read on to learn more about my Random Thoughts....

Saturday, February 26, 2011

Gattiland!

Today we celebrated Bailey's 7th birthday at Gattiland with a great bunch of friends!!!
**Unfortunately, I could not get my camera to focus.....and ended up with only the pictures that Clint and Amber took on their phones. If you know me....you know that I take AT LEAST 50 pictures at ANY and EVERY event! If there is not a picture of it...it is almost like it didn't happen! I was so upset! **
But- regardless of my camera not working- I think the kids had a blast!
Here they are taking on the buffet!

Here is my baby- making a wish and blowing out all 7 candles on his ice cream cake!

I wish I could bottle up that JOY!


Thanks to everyone for making Bailey's birthday party such a fun time!
He really has some great buddies!!

No comments: