My babies!

My babies!
Catch up on our families daily adventures, learn more about our dreams and experience life with diabetes through our eyes! Grab a cup of something warm and read on to learn more about my Random Thoughts....

Thursday, February 10, 2011

This year, more than 500,000 people will Walk to Cure Diabetes - and I am one of them!


Thank you to the following people and their families for donating to Kaci and Bailey's School Walk for JDRF; Kelly Rutherford, Beth Kosar, Stephanie Link, Chris Hall, Margaret Mallard, Chad Borchgardt, PaPa Felchak, Ginny Stratton, Amy Norton, BerBer Eskew, Zoe Garrett, Gabi Hanson, Kaci Borchgardt, Bailey Borchgardt and Margaret Cromwell. Thanks to all of you Kaci has $250.50 cents to donate at her school walk tomorrow. Bailey's grand total is $109.50! Way to go....I am so proud of them and so grateful to all of YOU!


I will be counting for the School Walk tomorrow and handing out t-shirts to the top fundraisers in each grade level. I can not wait to see how much money the school collects together! They have set their goal at $10,000- This was the same goal they set last year for Jump Rope For Heart and they ended up raising $13,000! Amazing! I will post total as soon as I know it.

No comments: