My babies!

My babies!
Catch up on our families daily adventures, learn more about our dreams and experience life with diabetes through our eyes! Grab a cup of something warm and read on to learn more about my Random Thoughts....

Sunday, April 3, 2011

Family Retreat!

Today Kaci and I attended her Religious Ed. Retreat at St. Thomas More. I must admit I wasn't looking forward to it....just so tired lately that I would have rather stayed home and melted into the couch. However, once we got there we had a good time. First thing we did was work together to make her banner that will be hung in the church the day she makes her First Communion. There were lots of stencils and colored felt to choose from. I just love the design that Kaci came up with. It looks great- even though the pictures are a little fuzzy. (I had to use my phone camera- hate that!) Once we finished our banner- we were rewarded with an ice cream sundae for all our hard work! The special day is getting closer and closer. I can't wait to see this hanging in the church on April 30th, 2011~

No comments: