My babies!

My babies!
Catch up on our families daily adventures, learn more about our dreams and experience life with diabetes through our eyes! Grab a cup of something warm and read on to learn more about my Random Thoughts....

Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Class President!






If you are keeping up with the blog (which should be easy- since I rarely post anymore! ) - You know that Kaci ran for Vice President of her school.
 Well, unfortunately she lost. 
However...good news is she didn't give up and she ran for President of her 5th grade class.....
and she WON! 

WORD!

Way to go, Kaci!

I am so proud of you for not giving up. 
It would have been easy to say- "I lost the last race, so I am not even going to try for this one!" 
But you didn't .....and you ran...and you WON!!!! 

I love you!

No comments: