My babies!

My babies!
Catch up on our families daily adventures, learn more about our dreams and experience life with diabetes through our eyes! Grab a cup of something warm and read on to learn more about my Random Thoughts....

Saturday, October 26, 2013

Express wins it all!

Saturday was a very busy day for Bailey and the Borchgardts!
Bailey had his 2nd game of the play-offs at 10 am. We arrived about 9 for warm up and prepared to play the Lugnuts! I think they boys were a little bit sleepy the first inning- but once the scoreboard showed them they were behind-
they woke up pretty quick!
 
 
It ended up being a win for the Express with a 9-2 end score!
We grabbed a quick bite to eat at McDonalds and headed back for the Championship game at 1:30 and we played the River Bandits! The boys played hard and gave it everything they had! They took first place in the Championship when they beat the Bandits 9-0! What a great season!
 
 Here is Bailey with Coach Jason and his First Place Championship medal! I love that smile!
 
Here is a great picture of the whole team. Way to go, Boys!
One of the moms made this AWESOME team cake! It was so good! Better than any cake I have ever had. I loved that she put all the boys names around the edges.
 
 After the game, Bailey and I joined the team for an end of year party at Brooklyn Heights Pizza! I wish I had taken a picture of Bailey with his slice of pizza! I have never seen one so big! It was HUGE! The boys enjoyed playing outside, while the parents enjoyed chatting inside!
 
 
Just before it was time to go - the Coaches passed out the boys First Place End of Season trophies! WOW! Another one to add to Bailey's collection. We really need to get to Home Depot to build his trophy shelf in his room.

No comments: