My babies!

My babies!
Catch up on our families daily adventures, learn more about our dreams and experience life with diabetes through our eyes! Grab a cup of something warm and read on to learn more about my Random Thoughts....

Friday, October 30, 2015

THIS GIRL!

So proud of my Golden Spark! 
She made competition team.

She has been fighting a terrible stuffy nose and cough all week. 
I assume it is allergies- but not sure! 
BUT- as usual...nothing stops her....


Not even her crazy blood sugar last night. 

She went to bed at 9:30- but coughed until well after 10:30
- Just as she was starting to settle down after some cough syrup...
her low alarm sounded around 11:20.

 You will see on her CGM graph that her sugar went all the way down to 40~ SCARY! 

After about 30 minutes....we got it back up to a safe sleeping number only to be awoken again around 1:00 with another low reading. More juice, more missed sleep and the alarm awoke us again at 5:30 to get ready for tryouts at 7. 
This girl was tired. 
This girl was determined.
I am so proud of THIS GIRL~

No comments: