My babies!

My babies!
Catch up on our families daily adventures, learn more about our dreams and experience life with diabetes through our eyes! Grab a cup of something warm and read on to learn more about my Random Thoughts....

Sunday, December 13, 2015

People I Want to Punch in the Throat!

If there is one blog you subscribe to.....
One blog you must sit down and read every morning before you start your day....
It is this one....






I have never laughed so hard- or agreed so much-
I even pee'd my pants once while reading one of Jen's posts.


Dear Lord- please forgive me....but lately there have been a few "people I want to punch in the throat!"

I am currently in the process of reading Jen Mann's -People I Want to Punch in the Throat:Competitive Crafters, Drop- Off Despots, and Other Suburban Scourges
“Jen Mann’s shrewd and unrelenting assault on the absurdity of suburban life is an honest peek into the occasional nightmare that is part of living the American dream. I love Jen. I wish she was my neighbor. It’s so refreshing to know that I’m not the only one who wants to punch almost everyone in the f***ing throat.”—Nicole Knepper, author of Moms Who Drink And Swear


I can not wait to finish this book - so I can follow it up with this little treasure-
Here are a few of the chapters I can't wait to read....

*Overachieving Elf on the Shelf Mommies
*You Can Keep Your Cookies, Im Just Here For The Booze
*Annual Christmas Letters: The Art of Humble Brag
*The Dreaded Annual Christmas Photo

I think reading this book may be one of my new Christmas traditions! I also think it is very possible that me and Jen may become BFF's. She totally gets me!




No comments: