My babies!

My babies!
Catch up on our families daily adventures, learn more about our dreams and experience life with diabetes through our eyes! Grab a cup of something warm and read on to learn more about my Random Thoughts....

Friday, December 11, 2015

Vista Ridge Holiday Spectacular!

What a busy week! Kaci has been dancing all week morning, noon and night! Finally tonight was her big performance in the Vista Ridge Holiday Spectacular!  
 The high school puts on an AMAZING holiday show and invites several of the middle schools to participate in the fun. 
 I wish the girls got to be in more than one dance....but we will take what we can get. It was a great show!
  Thank you for coming to be a part of the audience with me 
- Mom and Dad!
Let the countdown to Christmas break begin!
Only 5 days ....and COUNTING!

No comments: