My babies!

My babies!
Catch up on our families daily adventures, learn more about our dreams and experience life with diabetes through our eyes! Grab a cup of something warm and read on to learn more about my Random Thoughts....

Friday, May 8, 2009

Bowling is a sport that could be right down your alley!

Kaci and Bailey are joining a bowling league this summer that starts the 2nd week in June. There team will also have their good friend, Romy on it! We are so excited! Jessica thought of a cute team name and they will be going by "Pin Pals" So, Kaci and I worked on making their team shirts this weekend -and this is what we came up with. The team name is on the front and the back has their name on it! So cute! I can't wait to see everyone in their shirt...more pics to come when that happens on the first day of league! Stay tuned..............

No comments: