My babies!

My babies!
Catch up on our families daily adventures, learn more about our dreams and experience life with diabetes through our eyes! Grab a cup of something warm and read on to learn more about my Random Thoughts....

Thursday, May 21, 2009

"In three words I can sum up everything I've learned about life: it goes on." Robert Frost


Kindergarten here we come
We know we'll have lots of fun
Lots of things to make and do
Reading Writing Counting too
Kindergarten here we come
We know we'll have lots of fun!

Dylann, Bailey, Connor and Brennar

After the big graduation~

Bailey and Ms. Heather

Dear Parents,

I give you back your child, the same child you confidently entrusted to my care last fall. I give him back pounds heavier, inches taller, months wiser, more responsible, and more mature than her was then.

Although he would have attained his growth in spite of me, it has been my pleasure and privilege to watch his personality unfold day by day and marvel at this splendid miracle of development. I give him back reluctantly, for having spent nine months with together in the narrow confines of a crowded classroom, we have grown close, have become a part of each other, and we shall always retain a little of each other.

Ten years from now if we meet on the street, your child and I, a light will shine to our eyes, a smile to our lips, and we shall feel the bond of understanding once more, this bond we feel today. We have lived, loved, laughed, played, studied, learned and enriched our lives together this year. I wish it could go on indefinitely, but give him back I must.

Take care of him for he is precious. Remember that I shall always be interested in your child and his destiny, where ever he goes, whatever he does, whatever he becomes. His joys his sorrows I will be happy to share. I shall always be his friend.

No comments: