My babies!

My babies!
Catch up on our families daily adventures, learn more about our dreams and experience life with diabetes through our eyes! Grab a cup of something warm and read on to learn more about my Random Thoughts....

Sunday, May 10, 2009

Happy Mother's Day! - "All that I am, or ever hope to be, I owe to my children!"

Kaci and Grandma Dee
Bailey and Me at Cheesecake!

Bailey's Autographed napkin- Maybe you will get it next time you eat at Cheesecake Factory!

New baseball hat!

Baseball game

Bailey up to bat



Mother's Day was perfect! We celebrated by going out to dinner on Saturday night to beat the rush on Sunday. The Cheesecake Factory is always a hit with our family. Amber, Mom and Dad joined us there too! It was tons of fun and soooo delicious! Kaci gave me her handmade gift from school- an awesome clipboard that she had scrap booked for me, along with the sweetest letter I have ever read. I also got a Starbucks gift card and a coupon good for ONE FREE camera of my choice! WOW!- and Bailey picked out the funniest Sponge Bob card ever! As we were leaving the restaurant, Bailey proudly showed all of us how he had written his name in his best handwriting on the nice cloth napkin at the table! ( I had to take a picture of that!)Too cute! Kaci and Bailey went home with Grandma Dee and PaPa that night while Clint and I rented some movies and hung out at the house together.

Sunday morning - I was treated with a Starbucks after Clint picked the kiddos up from my folks!
Mom, Dad and Amber came over and hung out in the back while the kiddos splashed in the pools and we played a few games of baseball with Bailey's new baseball digs. It was a great relaxing day! I am so thankful for my wonderful children.- All that I am, or ever hope to be, I owe to my children!

1 comment:

Jessica Walker said...

a new camera!!!! that is awesome!!!