My babies!

My babies!
Catch up on our families daily adventures, learn more about our dreams and experience life with diabetes through our eyes! Grab a cup of something warm and read on to learn more about my Random Thoughts....

Friday, May 15, 2009

"Relief-The easing of a burden or distress, such as pain, anxiety, or oppression." The transfers were approved!!!

Practicing for graduation.

Bailey and Alicyn

Wild Boy!

Bailey's new WILD about Kindergarten t-shirt!!



This has been a busy week! As the end of the school year gets closer and closer- it seems like there is more and more to do!Bailey has been practicing for his big end of year performance at school this week. They will be singing several Hawaiian themed songs for the big graduation luau! Here is one picture of them in action. I can't even listen to him sing the song without crying....not sure what is going to happen to me graduation night! OH no....grab the tissues!

Earlier this week- on Wednesday, we left school early to head to Kinder Cub Camp at Bailey's new big boy school! He wasn't sure he was going to want to go off with a teacher without me, but quickly changed his mind when we got there. We meet up with Ali and her mom, Laura. Laura and I have known each other since Kindergarten- and now our kids are going to school together! So cool! I am very excited for Bailey. He is such a smart boy and I know he is going to love being at school with his big sister! Hard to believe it is almost time for my last baby to start Elementary School. I am OK about it now- but check back with me in August. I am going to be a mess!

No comments: