My babies!

My babies!
Catch up on our families daily adventures, learn more about our dreams and experience life with diabetes through our eyes! Grab a cup of something warm and read on to learn more about my Random Thoughts....

Sunday, June 14, 2009

" Growth itself contains the germ of happiness." Pearl S. Buck

See the lose one....it's the leaner!?
WOW~ Look at that!
Talking to PaPa about his tooth!


We are home- safe and sound- from our beach vacation.....BUT before I can post about it, I have to post about the most exciting thing that happened this morning.

Bailey lost his first tooth!!

It has only been lose for about 2 weeks, but it got lose fast. I told him before we left on our trip that I thought he would lose it before we got home. Well, this morning while we were packing up the hotel room- it did. Bailey was dancing around in front of the mirror when all the sudden it just flipped right out of his mouth. Luckily- it didn't go far and we were able to find it in no time. He was so excited...and it didn't even bleed! He got right on the phone to call everyone to tell them all about it! He has been dying to lose his tooth ever since Kaci lost her first tooth 3 days before she started Kindergarten. We have been telling him you have to be in school before you can lose your teeth....so now he knows he is ready for Kindergarten!!


On another happy note.....Kaci's top tooth has FINALLY made it's appearance. She lost this tooth back in August and has been toothless ever since. We were starting to wonder if it would ever come! She went to the dentist for a check up last week (BY THE WAY....NO CAVITIES!)and the dentist recommended that Kaci chew on a cold teething ring to help it break through the gums! I guess it really worked. I can't wait to see what she looks like with 2 top teeth! I know it is going to make eating so much easier for her as well!



No comments: