My babies!

My babies!
Catch up on our families daily adventures, learn more about our dreams and experience life with diabetes through our eyes! Grab a cup of something warm and read on to learn more about my Random Thoughts....

Monday, June 22, 2009

"Life is like an ice-cream cone, you have to lick it one day at a time." Charles M Schultz

In the dentist chair...going for a ride!
Look at those cool sunglasses! Yummy!
Kaci and her birthday cake ice cream cone!

More sprinkles, please!


Bailey had his second dentist appointment ever today! -- and guess what??

NO CAVITIES!

He was such a brave boy....and I was so proud of him. We treated ourselves afterwards to a delicious Baskin Robins ice cream cone with sprinkles! Bailey got chocolate with peanut butter ribbon and Kaci went with birthday cake. I had a smoothie from the smoothie shop-

but tried a lick of both cones! Hard to pick a favorite. :)

No comments: