My babies!

My babies!
Catch up on our families daily adventures, learn more about our dreams and experience life with diabetes through our eyes! Grab a cup of something warm and read on to learn more about my Random Thoughts....

Monday, June 8, 2009

Trips to the dentist - I like to postpone that kind of thing. - Johnny Depp


Today, Kaci (along with Bailey and I) paid a trip to the dentist office for her 6 month check up! I was soooo proud of her. She was so brave and took her x-rays like a pro! She got to have raspberry toothpaste while watching Beverly Hills Chihuahua....and came away with the sparkliest white teeth I have ever seen! The best part of all was NO CAVITIES! All her hard work brushing and flossing has really paid off! Being a part of the visit helped Bailey to warm back up a little bit after his horrible experience back in November! He let one of the assistants brush his teeth with a toothbrush and cookie dough toothpaste while he was there. I was really proud of him too. We have scheduled him to go back for a cleaning in 2 weeks. I will keep you posted on how that one goes!

No comments: