My babies!

My babies!
Catch up on our families daily adventures, learn more about our dreams and experience life with diabetes through our eyes! Grab a cup of something warm and read on to learn more about my Random Thoughts....

Friday, July 17, 2009

"All you need is love. But a little chocolate now and then doesn't hurt." - Charles M. Schulz

I told Kaci to take a picture of the chocolate pot for me! She didn't forget!
Kaci and Clint ... so sweet!

Enjoying the cheese!

With a smile like that....I think Kaci likes it!


Tonight Kaci and Clint went on their Father/Daughter date. They go out just the 2 of them once a month. Anyone who knows Clint and Kaci also knows that they are "Chocoholics!" They love chocolate...so Clint and I thought Kaci would love the Melting Pot! They had reservations at 6:45 and enjoyed eating the cheese and chocolate pots for dinner! Kaci loved it and can't wait to go back! They had a really great time.

No comments: