My babies!

My babies!
Catch up on our families daily adventures, learn more about our dreams and experience life with diabetes through our eyes! Grab a cup of something warm and read on to learn more about my Random Thoughts....

Monday, July 20, 2009

Summer Camp!


Today marked the first day of Grace Summer Camp!


Kaci and Bailey are both enrolled, while I am teaching a class of my own! There are so many fun things planned for the kiddos this week.


Today's theme was "Camp Out." The kids got to bring their flashlights and visit the tent room. It was lots of fun. Kaci made s'mores and made her own 3-D tent picture. Bailey had fun meeting up with several of his Preschool buddies and playing dress up! It is going to be a fun and busy week. Stay tuned for more camp stories....

No comments: