My babies!

My babies!
Catch up on our families daily adventures, learn more about our dreams and experience life with diabetes through our eyes! Grab a cup of something warm and read on to learn more about my Random Thoughts....

Monday, September 28, 2009

"Dream BIG! Dream ALWAYS! Dream until your dreams come TRUE!"

On our way to the first Girl Scout meeting of the year!


http://www.gsctx.org/?nd=fall_product_program

Please click on the link above to see Kaci's Fall Fundraiser for Girl Scouts. Everything looks yummy to me and I love the spicy mix and chocolate covered almonds the BEST! We will be taking orders from now until October 11th. All orders will be delivered to us on November 6th and then we will get them to you shortly after. You can pay cash or credit now or at the time of delivery!Let us know what you need.....

No comments: