My babies!

My babies!
Catch up on our families daily adventures, learn more about our dreams and experience life with diabetes through our eyes! Grab a cup of something warm and read on to learn more about my Random Thoughts....

Saturday, September 12, 2009

Sometimes you are so far behind that you are last, but you think you are first!

Bailey in his funny shirt.....it says "Can I go home? My brain is full!"
Kaci ...ready for the 3rd day of school...or not! ha
Kaci buried herself in the sandbox. She looked like a mermaid!

Bailey and Colton hiding out!

Before the first UT game...HOOK 'EM~

The kids decided to raid our closet one night.
Bailey dressed up in Clint's clothes...looks just like him~

Kaci dressed up in the dress I wore at Amber's wedding.
I think she may even look better than I did.

Look....it is Clint and I a few years back!

Then they decided to play Cinderella.....and I think the slipper fit!



Well...I have been very bad about my posts lately...haven't I?
We have been busy being; happy, sad, mad, giggly, tired, awake and every emotion in between - but life marches on and so do we. I have not been as good about taking pictures in the past few weeks as I normally am- so, what you see is what you get! GOOD TIMES!

!

1 comment:

Amber Eskew said...

Love the fashion show! No wonder you can't talk on the phone in the evenings, LOL!