My babies!

My babies!
Catch up on our families daily adventures, learn more about our dreams and experience life with diabetes through our eyes! Grab a cup of something warm and read on to learn more about my Random Thoughts....

Friday, February 26, 2010

"Beauty is in the eye of the beholder"

A few months ago we decided to make an Art Gallery of our own in our home. We picked several pieces of art that Kaci had made and several that Bailey had made. We found the perfect frames at JoAnnes and hung them in the hall right outside on Clint and my bedroom! It makes me smile every time I walk by...
Calico Cat - Kaci, Age 7
Sheep - Kaci, Age 4
Sheep- Bailey, Age 2
The Fish- Bailey, age 3
Flower Vase - Kaci, Age 6
Noah's Ark - Bailey, Age 4
Self Portrait - Kaci, Age 5

Here is the whole gallery!

1 comment:

The Lowe Family said...

so great!!!
That is what family is all about!!!!