My babies!

My babies!
Catch up on our families daily adventures, learn more about our dreams and experience life with diabetes through our eyes! Grab a cup of something warm and read on to learn more about my Random Thoughts....

Tuesday, February 23, 2010

"Sunshine is delicious,rain is refreshing,wind braces us up,snow is exhilarating;there is really no such thing as bad weather,only different kinds"

Well, I will be the first to admit....that I was a doubter! I didn't believe it last night when the weatherman said the snow would be here (even when they said 90% chance) Well, I will be the first to admit that I was wrong too...and gladly so! When Clint and I woke up this morning it was to the sound of sleet and rain. I figured it would stay that way a good portion of the morning and we MIGHT see some snow after lunch or mid- afternoon... boy was I WRONG!


I waited as long as I could and then headed to the school about 11 to pick up the kids! I figured that some "life experiences" are just more important. In 10 years no one will remember that they left school early on February 23, 2010- but they will remember the SNOW DAY forever!



Look at Bailey go!

Kaci gathering snow for a snowball!

What a cute snowman...cheesestick for a nose, dove chocolates for eyes,
and a grass runner for a smile!

Kaci loves it!

Snow angels....a change of clothes coming right up!!

Let's try it again now that dad is home and we have dry clothes on!

Here is Bailey and his snow bomb!

Me and my babies!

No comments: