My babies!

My babies!
Catch up on our families daily adventures, learn more about our dreams and experience life with diabetes through our eyes! Grab a cup of something warm and read on to learn more about my Random Thoughts....

Saturday, September 11, 2010

Go Riverdogs!

Bailey had his first baseball game this morning. He joined the Town and Country Riverdogs coach pitch team. He looked so awesome in his uniform.
Here he is warming up in the batting cages.

I loved seeing his name on the back of his jersey while he sat in the dug out.

The Riverdogs played hard, but got beat at the last at bat. Bailey was 2 for 2, not bad for his first game!

I am so proud of him. He played hard out there in the heat and he will be ready to do it again next Saturday. Maybe this time the Riverdogs will take the win!


No comments: