My babies!

My babies!
Catch up on our families daily adventures, learn more about our dreams and experience life with diabetes through our eyes! Grab a cup of something warm and read on to learn more about my Random Thoughts....

Saturday, September 18, 2010

Riverdogs!



Here is Bailey getting ready for the big game today! So cute in that uniform...it just kills me!

Bailey had to be at the fields today at 11 to warm up. Kaci and I went to watch last week, but this week we showed up at game time 12 o'clock, along with PaPa, Aunt Amber and Uncle Mark.

Bailey got to play catcher this week! He was so cute in all his gear! Tried to take his picture through the fence. This was the best I could do.

Here they are getting a pep talk from the coach between innings.

Bailey made 2 runs and had several great plays in the outfield. Even though they lost 9 to 6, the Riverdogs played hard.


Bailey's coaches gave him the game ball and awarded him with the title "Player of the Game!" Way to go, Bailey! Mommy is your BIGGEST fan!!

No comments: