My babies!

My babies!
Catch up on our families daily adventures, learn more about our dreams and experience life with diabetes through our eyes! Grab a cup of something warm and read on to learn more about my Random Thoughts....

Tuesday, September 14, 2010

The secret to happiness is to count your blessings while other are counting their troubles...

So here are all the little "tools" that Kaci uses on a daily basis to help her check her blood sugar. She decided earlier today that she wants to start putting all of her used test strips, needles and finger pokes in an empty water bottle to see how long it takes her to fill one. So- I told her that I would take a picture of her bottle every Sunday to show how full it was getting.

Here is what she has collected after just 2 days. I will post another picture next Sunday so we can compare the two! Once this bottle is full- she wants to transfer it to a 2 liter bottle and see how long it takes her to fill one of those.



No comments: