My babies!

My babies!
Catch up on our families daily adventures, learn more about our dreams and experience life with diabetes through our eyes! Grab a cup of something warm and read on to learn more about my Random Thoughts....

Tuesday, September 7, 2010

A day with Grace!

Started back to work last week! Worked three days last week to get my room ready for seven 4 year olds. It was so much fun and I think my room turned out really cute. I am looking forward to a great year. I think it will be good for my mind (not to mention the checkbook) I like it because I still have my Mondays and Fridays off. Gives me long weekends and time to have lunch with Kaci and Bailey, volunteer at school, grocery shop, clean house- or let's be honest....just sit on my bottom somedays :)

I work with a great group of wonderful women. They are caring, funny and supportive! I am very lucky to be where I am right now!

Here are a few pictures of my classroom for you to enjoy-And below, you will see all of my friends from class. Aren't they cute?


No comments: