My babies!

My babies!
Catch up on our families daily adventures, learn more about our dreams and experience life with diabetes through our eyes! Grab a cup of something warm and read on to learn more about my Random Thoughts....

Thursday, October 14, 2010

Make new friend, but keep the old. One is silver and the other gold~

Tonight was Kaci's Girl Scout re-Investiture ceremony. As Leader- I was a little bit nervous......nervous that I had not ordered enough pizza, nervous that it would not arrive (since the lady who took my order said the computer system could not find the church), nervous that I had forgotten something; plates, spoons, bowls, napkins, cups, ice...... Well turns out the night was perfect. It all went just as planned. The girls did great reading their parts, there was plenty of pizza and everyone loved the ice cream.

The girls are meeting up at our house on Saturday morning to pass out Trick or Can flyers in the neighborhood. I am really proud of them. We have currently wrapped up our Fall Fundraiser and the girls sold just shy of $1,000! (35% of these earnings go to our troop to help with future trips and expenses) We are also collecting donations for Trick or Treat for Unicef~

I love this pic. Kaci and Bailey enjoyed the see saw at the park after our meeting. You don't see these much anymore! FUN!


No comments: