My babies!

My babies!
Catch up on our families daily adventures, learn more about our dreams and experience life with diabetes through our eyes! Grab a cup of something warm and read on to learn more about my Random Thoughts....

Friday, October 15, 2010

"Ratatouille. It's like a stew, right? Why do they call it that? If you're gonna name a food, you should give it a name that sounds delicious.....

...Ratatouille doesn't sound delicious. It sounds like "rat" and "patootie." Rat-patootie, which does not sound delicious. "

I supppose he is not a rat- but Clint thinks he is close enough! ha
This weekend we have a visitor at our house- his name is Theodore and he is just as cute as can be! Clint is less than thrilled about it- and the cat is dying to get into Kaci's room every chance she gets! I am not sure if the dogs even know he is here yet. I think it might be better that way.


Kaci and Theodore~


Look at him crawl~

Bailey and Theodore~

No comments: