My babies!

My babies!
Catch up on our families daily adventures, learn more about our dreams and experience life with diabetes through our eyes! Grab a cup of something warm and read on to learn more about my Random Thoughts....

Thursday, October 21, 2010

Sing 'til your heart is content!

Bailey had his school singing program tonight. Clint had to work late and I was feeling really sick- but he was determined to make it to the program. When I asked him if we could just stay home so I could rest he said ," Well, I guess so but it is just that I have worked so hard these last few weeks to learn all these songs. I would hate for all my hard work to be for nothing!"

I brushed my hair and got my shoes on as fast as I could!

So proud of you Bailey! All your hard work and practice really paid off!!

No comments: