My babies!

My babies!
Catch up on our families daily adventures, learn more about our dreams and experience life with diabetes through our eyes! Grab a cup of something warm and read on to learn more about my Random Thoughts....

Thursday, September 8, 2011

Moving on up.....

Well, after 3 years as a Brownie- Kaci is finally "moving on up" to Juniors! Just look how cute she is sporting the new green vest. We will be meeting at the church for our first Girlscout meeting of the new year. (school year, that is!)

She is getting so big- and it is getting harder and harder to watch her grow! YIKES! Where does the time go? We are jumping right in with both feet and our troops "Fall Fundraiser" starts on October 1st. This is my favorite fundraiser of the year- I even like it better than cookies. (shhh....Don't tell!)



I will send out an email soon and let you know all of the wonderful items she will have for sale.

Here she is showing off some of the badges she earned over the summer. I love my Junior Scout!

No comments: