My babies!

My babies!
Catch up on our families daily adventures, learn more about our dreams and experience life with diabetes through our eyes! Grab a cup of something warm and read on to learn more about my Random Thoughts....

Thursday, September 29, 2011

"When you are kind to others, it not only changes you, it changes the world."Harold Kushner

So, many of you already know that we recently ordered Kaci's Team Walk shirts for the, Say Boo to Diabetes Walk, from a company called CustomInk. They should be arriving any day now- and we can't wait!!

Imagine my surprise today when I received the following email from CustomInk....



Hi Andrea,

I noticed that you designed t-shirts for an upcoming charitable effort. We think it's terrific that you are participating in such a worthy cause! CustomInk would love to help you reach your fundraising goal by making a donation to your team.

Please reply to this email with either a:
• link/URL to your individual or team sponsorship page
• mailing address where I can send a check and to whom I should make the check payable

I look forward to hearing from you soon. And thanks for choosing us to make your special t-shirts!

Warm regards,
Laney Caspio
Charity Outreach CoordinatorCustomInk.com


That is AMAZING! I didn't waste anytime and have already sent them:


A) the link to Kaci's fundraising page and

B)our home address with the directions to make their check payable to JDRF!


I will keep you posted on when and what we receive from this wonderful company! No matter how BIG or how small- I am overjoyed that a company who knows us from no one- would take the time and the effort to donate to a cause that is so important to our family!!


If you need any Custom shirts made - I highly recommend that you use Custom Ink.

Please view their webpage at www.customink.com

No comments: